Boys Lacrosse Travel Teams
- Under 11, Under 13, and Under 15 boys travel teams
- Schedule consists of two practices per week with two one-day highly competitive tournaments from June to July
- Zima Gear sponsorship
- Tuition cost includes all tournament fees and gear. Parents are responsible for transportation to and from practices and tournaments.
- “BTB” – Back to Basics motto focuses on improving fundamentals and lacrosse “IQ” , while having fun, building confidence, and maturing as a player
- Coaching staff consists of US Lacrosse Level I and II Certified Coaches, current Delaware high school head and assistant coaches, current college players, and High School All-State and All-Americans
Takeover Lacrosse offers the best lacrosse training in Delaware. Don’t take our word for it, hear what other coaches and parents think about Takeover Lacrosse.
Coach Mcguigan is a proven coach in our area with experience at all levels. Having coached with and against Mike, his teams are always well prepared, disciplined, and very competitive. Even more important, Mike is as committed and loyal to his teams as any coach I have been around. Young players are in a good situation when they’re playing for Coach McGuigan.
Coach Pete Duncan
Head Coach, Archmere Academy
Mike McGuigan is an outstanding coach-He understands how to coach young players and help them become better lacrosse players. He has worked with both of my lacrosse-playing children for approximately five years to enable them to improve as goaltenders for their teams. Because of the work they have done with him, they “see” the field better, and are able to communicate to their defensive players more effectively, which helps their team’s overall performance. As an opposing coach, I have seen the work Mike puts in to make his team better-prepared for both individual game match-ups and the season as a whole. Coach McGuigan is a rising star on the Delaware coaching circuit due to his passion for the game, his intelligence in teaching skills and concepts, and his interest in improving the game of lacrosse overall.
Coach Christopher Smeader
Connor & Maura Smeader