- Camp focuses on improving fundamentals and lacrosse “IQ” , while having fun, building confidence, and maturing as a player
- Coaching staff consists of US Lacrosse Level I and II Certified Coaches, current Delaware high school head and assistant coaches, current college players, and High School All-State and All-Americans
- Boys and Girls in 1st-8th Grade
- Station/Drill-based learning
- “Skill of the Day”
- Guest Speakers
- Contests and Prizes
- Fun Games
- Player of the Day and Week
If the forecast on the day of a given session clearly calls for thunderstorms and/or lightning before the start of a camp or clinic session, Takeover Lacrosse programs may be cancelled in advance of a camp or clinic session starting.
Cancelation notices will be sent via email and an update will be posted on the home page of https://www.takeoverlax.com/ as well as our social media pages no more than two hours before a session is to start.
There are no refunds or prorates for camp or clinic days that are cancelled.
If more than half of a camp or clinic program is cancelled due to the weather, then a half tuition refund will be issued to all registrants. If less than half of a program is cancelled, then no refund will be issued.
Thanks for your support of Takeover Lacrosse!
Takeover Lacrosse Waiver
Please download the waiver and have a parent or guardian sign before attending your first clinic.
Takeover Lacrosse offers the best lacrosse training in Delaware. Don’t take our word for it, hear what other coaches and parents think about Takeover Lacrosse.
Coach Pete Duncan
Head Coach, Archmere Academy
Coach Christopher Smeader