- Camp focuses on improving fundamentals and lacrosse “IQ” , while having fun, building confidence, and maturing as a player
- Coaching staff consists of USA Lacrosse Level I and II Certified Coaches, current Delaware high school head and assistant coaches, current college players, and High School All-State and All-Americans
- Boys and Girls in 1st-8th Grade
- Station/Drill-based learning
- “Skill of the Day”
- Guest Speakers
- Contests and Prizes
- Fun Games
- Player of the Day and Week
If the forecast on the day of a given session clearly calls for rain, thunderstorms, and/or lightning before the start of a camp or clinic session, Takeover Lacrosse programs may be cancelled in advance of a camp and/or clinic session starting. If on the day of a given session there are any COVID-19 related issues, Takeover Lacrosse programs may be cancelled in advance of a camp and/or clinic session starting.
If any portion of a camp or clinic program is cancelled due to the weather or COVID-19 related issues, each participant will be credited for a future camp/clinic session.
Cancellation notices will be sent via email and an update will be posted on our social media pages no more than two hours before a session is to start.
Thanks for your support of Takeover Lacrosse!
Takeover Lacrosse Waiver
Please download the waiver and have a parent or guardian sign before attending your first clinic.
Sign up For Camp
Join us for our Boys and Girls Lacrosse Camp. Sign up today!
2022 Summer Camps
MOT SPORTS COMPLEX
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Takeover Lacrosse offers the best lacrosse training in Delaware. Don’t take our word for it, hear what other coaches and parents think about Takeover Lacrosse.
Coach Pete Duncan
Head Coach, Archmere Academy
Coach Christopher Smeader