BTB – Back to Basics Lacrosse Clinic
- One-on-one interaction in an environment where player development is the focus
- 60 minutes of skills and drills with 30 minutes of live scrimmaging
- All clinics are adapted to age, skill level, and number of participants
- Staff consists of US Lacrosse Certified Level I and II Coaches
- Counselors are College players and HS All-State and All-Americans
- Summer and Winter clinics available
Takeover Lacrosse Waiver
Please download the waiver and have a parent sign before attending your first clinic.
Sign up For Clinics
Join us for our Boys and Girls Lacrosse Clinics. Sign up today!
Takeover Lacrosse offers the best lacrosse clinics in Delaware. Don’t take our word for it, hear what alums of our program think about Takeover Lacrosse.
“Extremely organized, fast paced, lots of “one on one” instruction”
“I can’t say enough about Coach Mike McGuigan and the youth lacrosse clinics that he has put together for the MOT youth lacrosse players the past few off-seasons. Coach McGuigan brings a fast paced approach in “TEACHING” the youth players in his program how to become the best that they can be. I cannot stress the word “TEACHING” enough. Coach McGuigan has brought a championship caliber high school program to the youth level, and he and his staff do an amazing job of applying it in a way that the young guys understand, and most importantly have fun. Extremely organized, fast paced, lots of “one on one” instruction, and an overall fun atmosphere are just some of the things that make Coach McGuigan’s program a success. As a parent of U11 goalie, (whom, by the way, loves that Coach McGuigan always finds time to work with him for goalie skills/drills) I am extremely happy with the program that Coach McGuigan has put together for the MOT area youth lacrosse players. His passion to grow the game is infectious, and my son and I look forward to the next session.”
MOT U11 Lacrosse Program